Saturday, February 15, 2014

Calling All Card Makers

What card marker doesn't like an excuse to create, well we are giving you a reason. Off The Rails Scrapbooking is giving all card makers a challenge each fortnight. You can still enter our other challenge but this one is for cards.
The first challenge is ......... a sketch and colour palette
If you need help with some inspiration to get started we have
 some cards designed by the design team















You may be wondering if there is going to be sponsors for the card challenges, and to answer your question yes there is.

Our first sponsor is our very own Design Team Member Narelle

"I am a creative coach helping people make beautiful things with paper. I also hold classes in my home in the Hills District of Sydney as well as being a Design Team Member for several scrapbook blogs."


The prize pack that she has put together looks like a lot of fun could be had


5 comments :

  1. Oh I love the card sketch and those colors are lovely, will try and get this one done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the Other Lizzy!!! I follow her around doing the card challenges, it seems...I dunno if I'll get to doing it, but I'd certainly like to...love the sketch & the palette:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you guys knocked it out of the park. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWEE, you ladies just blew that right out of the water... Beautiful work, so proud of you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work ladies the cards are stunning you all Rock

    ReplyDelete