Friday, March 21, 2014

Free For All

Free for all, are you wondering what this means? It means that you can create what ever you like. We are not putting any restrictions on you for this challenge. You can go Off The Rails with your layout, card or mixed media piece. All that we ask is that you have fun!





I find 'free choice' a bit daunting...so I've done a 'lift' with the permission of the fabbo scrapper, Mumkaa... here's her page:



And my interpretation!

I've been experimenting with scrapping directly on a photo and since I couldn't find 12x12 size photo paper, I printed this on 8.5x11 and I love it. I used Kaiser Craft exclusively except for a bit of washi to anchor them and thickers of course that match the pink in the sky. The hardest part is starting - actually gluing something-anything to the photo.




We are all looking forward to seeing what you create.



The prize for this challenge is a little bit different this fortnight. You the members make our blog successful by joining in with the challenges. The winning entry will receive a Designer Hot Spot. This means that you get to share your blog and designs with us.




Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Happy Creating


3 comments :