Friday, April 11, 2014

Purple and Ribbon


If you like the colour purple and ribbon then this card challenge is for you. All you need to do is design a card that includes the colour purple and ribbon. It does not matter how you use the ribbon as long as you have included it in your design.








I would like you all to help me welcome Bugaboo Digi Stamps. We are thrilled that they have agreed to be part of the blog.

My name is Jodie.
I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael.

Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!

I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize,
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps.
I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used.
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!
For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, a lot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.
I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favorite!
What else can I say?
The name Bugaboo Stamps...how did I come up with it?
Well...... Bugaboo as that is a nickname i have for my kids sometimes.
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.
  I enjoy reading V.C Andrews, love anything to do with crafts (I just wish I had the time to do them!)
  I love to draw (obviously) write poems, LOVE Bon Jovi,
and am in the middle of writing a kids book I would love to see published one day
Anyhow, that’s a bit about me....Enjoy your stay! And thanks for visiting!
I always love to hear from you!
Jodie♥


The prize that you can win is 

Happy Creating


5 comments :

  1. beautiful cards ladies well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the cards!!! Love the name of the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love making cards and I am looking forward to putting a card in I don't know how you find time with a full house and store and stamps well done you are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could someone kindly let me know when these challenges finish please...

    ReplyDelete