Monday, July 7, 2014

Vintage-y Shadow Box With Bits and Bobs

We have Catie on the blog today, please keep reading to find out what gorgeousness she has created

I've created a shadow box with some vintage-y bits and bobs.  I used black gesso to prime the box, then decorated with various trinkets, pendants, punchinella, twine (for one of the nests), wire, chipboard and more.
I didn't really have anything particular in mind whilst creating this... just enjoyed the process of making something pretty.
Hope you enjoy checking it out :)

 I just love this rusted up old key!

I had a hard time getting the twine nest to do what I wanted, but got there in the end!

I used gold embossing powder on an image I stamped on the chippie balloon...


These metallic roses are so super cute!

So there you have it... I kind of enjoyed not really having anything particular in mind as I created this, and it's a cute talking piece to have on display in my home now.  I'd love to see if any of you have created something similar!

Thanks for looking.  Catie xo

Please don't forget to follow us on Pinterest
you will find there all past tutorials

2 comments :