Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Challenge

February was a short month this year, so we are now into the third month of the year. This means another round of inspiration from our Design Team. The Team have out done themselves this month.

Not only do we have a stunning mood palette but a gorgeous sketch to do along with it, both have been designed by Fiona. 


The team here at Off The Rails Scrapbooking cannot wait to see how you interpret the sketch and layout. Would you like to see what the design team have done.

Wendy

I'll admit that when I first saw the March palette it didn't excite me, as it looked very "vintage" to me and that is not my usual style. I was reminded that this was supposed to be a challenge though - and I am not one to back down from a challenge! Once I pulled some papers together to suit the palette, I knew I would be able to create something I was happy with. I drew my inspiration for this layout from the sketch, the colours and the image that included the pink flower. (I love that the touches of pink add some extra warmth & depth to my layout.) I hope everyone gives this challenge a go!

Hi friends!
This is my inspiration with the sketch and mood board for March!!
This was a great challenge !!! First with the sketch made by Fiona and the second color palette!
They are colors that I use mixed with other strong colors! I liked the end result!
Enjoy!!!!



We have a new sponsor on board this month, please help me welcome


Imaginarium Designs are giving the challenge winner a $50 voucher. (Postage not included)

Happy Creating

2 comments :

  1. these are all amazing.. fabulous colouring, great details and accents..congrats on a great reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully creative works of art!

    ReplyDelete