Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Challenge reveal with Brenda

Hello crafty friends and welcome to Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog. I would like to show you the page I created for this months challenge reveal. My page was created from the mood board picture below. In my family we don't join in with the Halloween festivities but at school the children dress up so I have used a photo of two of them dressed for a fun day at school.



Besides my Kaisrcraft white cardstock and my G45 patterned papers - An Eerie Tale Collection, I didn't use a lot of other products and I love the way the page has come up.


I started by spraying my background with Distress Marker - Fired Brick with the air sprayer. I then used Distress Spray Stain - Fired Brick and let it run over the cardstock. Once this was done I decided I would rip up the patterned papers which were then placed over the top of the spraying.



Once this was done I die cut out and put all my pieces together and then used some chalk on them.I cut two circles, sprayed them with Distress Marker - Scattered Straw and then inked the edges with Distress Ink - Scattered Straw. These are my moons.



Once this was done it was time to put it together and then add some little spiders hanging from the sliver webs. To finish off I coloured with a black Copic the Alpha Chippies by Kaisercraft for the title. Once they were placed on the page I then coloured them with a Wink Of Stella - Silver. 



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and how it was created. Please have a look at what the other DT members have been creating and also remember to join in the challenge, you could be the lucky winner of this months prize by Memory Maze. 


Until my next post, Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment