Saturday, October 15, 2016

Oct 15th mid month Challenge DT reveal

October  1st Challenge


Welcome to our mid month challenge refresher at Off the Rails.

It's October ... and fall is here soon. Colours will be changing the kids will be excited for Halloween. 

Our fabulous sponsor for the month is: 

Sponsor Memory Maze



"Halloween Theme"

This month we have Halloween mood board for you. So many fun things to create in the fall. We are here to challenge you and see just what you can do with any of these colours. You need some inspiration ???? have a look at what the DT have come up with. And just wait till you see what we have in store for you over the month.

I'm not a fan of Halloween as such, but I took the idea behind the festival, of All Hallows and All Saints days, where we celebrate & remember the lives of our loved ones who have died. Added that to the 'RIP' on the mood board & the colours & came up with this photo of my [dead] Grandpa, who I love dearly:). I've included a lot of hidden journaling in the bag:


Something a little different.A spooky house.


I agree with Lizzy about Halloween but at school the children dress up so I have used a photo of two of them dressed for a fun day at school. 


Like Lizzy, we don't really do Halloween so I just went with the colours of the mood board.


                             
I took inspiration from the spider web image and the colours on the mood board.




Thanks for joining us today. We are looking forward to you playing along, sharing your project in the link so we can visit and leave a comment. We also love to be inspired by you too.


1 comment :