Friday, May 16, 2014

Chipboard


Everybody has a stash of chipboard and law of averages will say that when you are looking for the right piece to use you wont be able to find it, so you will go out and buy more. Or is that just me?
The challenge is Chipbaord - please add it to your layout, card or mixed media project to enter the challenge.
Below are some of the Design Team creations and you will need to come back on Sunday to see the rest.

 I cut out some packaging to 'fill' the heart...most of the chippy I've left 'raw', 
adding a touch of gold glitter here & there:



"Discover" frame
Created the easel frame out of chipboard using Sizzix dies. Applied gesso, texture paste and painted the chipboard shapes (window, gears, clocks and title "Discover". Made the map book from Pink Paislee papers and inked with distress inks.



We love to see members work and we always want to know more about you so this challenge we are offering you a chance to do just that. 
A Designer Hot Spot is the prize for our chipbaord challenge

Happy Creating

3 comments :

  1. oohh just what I wanted to see, ideas on Chippy - tfs Lizzy yours is just awesome (and beautiful) as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your projects are awesome! I am new here and this is the first time I've linked up to your challenge. Thanks for a fun theme and I hope to play along again in future challenges. I follow you as Fit Kitty. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete