Saturday, May 3, 2014

More Stripes and Polka Dots

We thought that you might not have had enough inspiration on Friday so thought we might share some more from the Design Team



I used Heidi Swapp mini pattern stencils with my homemade texture paste (from my tutorial HERE) to add some textured spots & stripes to my background, which I then misted. I also incorporated some polka dot papers (although some got a bit lost amongst my layering...ooops! LOL); and some polka dot embellishments. (I even managed to use a photo that had polka dots in it!)
And for everyone that was wondering about the texture paste, I was very happy with how it performed! :)


This challenge is sposnored by Design Team Member 
Rachael Funnell
Please visit her blog

A window to my scrapping world


1 comment :

  1. Awesome pages. You ladies totally rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete