Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Felicity's Mini Album

We promised that we would share with you Felicity's mini album and here it is
 
You know when you try something new. But at first you stand back, bit uncertain. So you dip your toes in, it feels not bad, go a deep deeper and suddenly your submersed and loving it?
That was a bit like me with this mini album. I have always loved looking at mini's, admiring them wishing I could pull something off that good.
So I finally start with just my toes and before I knew it, I had finished this mini and totally in love with it! 

To make my cover I simply used scraps of the paper from the APOCD cupcake kit and stitched it together. Quiet therapeutic actually!
  
 
 
 
 
I added some journaling on vellum to create a bit of space to rest the eye . I also left some of my threads from the machine stitching hanging and added others in that were on my desk, for a bit of texture. Kind of fun!
 



 
I didn't add journaling to the photos or much at all really, because I think the photos alone tell the story.
 



Products: APOCD cupcake kit
  
Hope this inspires you today.
Felicity XO

3 comments :

  1. Really lovely little album.. precious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and adorable mini - You totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mini.....really love all the embellies you've added:):)

    ReplyDelete