Friday, October 3, 2014


Today we are bringing you inspiration from Priscilla, Lizzy, Jelissa and Lynn for our current mood board.

Does all these colours make you smile and do you feel energised to create something wonderful. To help you along with that process scroll down to see what the girls have created.

Hi ya all, today is my turn to share some inspiration from our October Mood Board. The color palette of this mood board is so awesome and the bold colors reminds me a collection from Graphics 45 - Le Cirque Collection. So it's double happiness that Graphics 45 is our sponsor for October challenge!

So here's my take for this month's challenge which I have altered a chipboard using the beautiful Graphics 45 - Le Cirque paper from an old collection. Add on some quotes and this makes a wonderful decor for any home. Hi-5 to paper crafting!


Thanks for looking.




Lizzy

Hi there! I thought I'd do a card for a change....the bright & pop-alicious palette worked really well with a new-ish stamp I have that sort of mimicked the shapes in the mood board......



Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy


A mixed media card based on the color palette, with little bits of gold accents on the flowers and chipboard. 


Lynn


Love the Graphic 45 Bohemian collection, however, I need
to confess that the bold palette intimidated me.
 I decided to go old school and break it up
using the 2/3 - 1/3 layout with a pop of white rick rack.
Rick rack and the patterned paper makes me swoon.
I also fussy-cut the flowers from another piece for
a lovely border and popped it out.
They have a delicious array of "note cards" 
that are perfect for "mats."
I also cut apart those note cards and tricked it
out with a handmade banner and punched flower.
And I love how it turned out.
Its perfect for a heritage page - and doesn't that blow me away.
My childhood pictures are heritage.
And those flowers - aren't they great.
They came from stash - stashed in my closet and
I think they're Flair and at least 10 years old.
I'm glad I'm a hoarder. 
Quikutz and Bazzil cardstock finished up the title.

Happy Creating

1 comment :