Monday, November 3, 2014

Vibrant, Fun and Stunning

You are in for a real treat, I mentioned in my last post that I was excited to bring you the some more inspirational projects that the design team have created and here they are.


This is not a colour palette I´d normally choose to scrap with - I have very little purple in my stash :). I therefore chose to use ink sprays to create the background. I luckily had one ink spray in my stash that matched the colour palette´s purple ;-) !!! In the end I was really happy about how the layout turned out and actually totally happy there is a hint of purple on this page :)!! Fun challenge!






xoxo, Sanna :)



The Mood Palette for November is bright and vibrant and was a lot of fun to do although I'm not used to using such vibrant colours. This is what I created, hope you like it as much as I do.
 This layout is dedicated to my amazing friend who lost her battle with cancer this year, like this mood board she loved bright colours and had a vibrant personality and outlook to life.








Sue
I was inspired by the yellow & green tones from the palette, as they suited this photo of my daughter perfectly. I was also inspired to include the quote as my title and some gorgeous flowers too.


Happy Creating

2 comments :