Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rose's card tutorial with handmade lace flower

Happy New Year ! 

Today is my turn to share a tutorial, so I thought to create a card ..clean and simple.

Here is my DT inspiration card for this month using the color mood


materials -printed paper, card stock black,white, yellow, white pearl, white lace,black lace, black felt,
noor design die cuts, rhinestone, hotglue gun, white & black pen, rub-ons
Handmade lace flower with pearl in the middle 
I have made this flower using the black lace,
(thanks to all the ladies who share their flower tutorials)
cut the circle using the bigshot in both colors 
Here is my DT card 
using the printed paper and rhinestone with lace 
placing the lace flower on the side, die cut behind the flower 
placing the sentiment on 3D pop dots 
and made some stitching with white & black pen 
full complete card 
inside of the card, I have created a pocket on one side of the card 
and mix match the colour to write the note.
I have also used some rub-ons from my stash .
I hope you do like the card tutorial, I share today for 
thank you for stopping by .
Happy Crafting until we meet again .

1 comment :