Friday, April 10, 2015

Little Easter Baskets

Hi, everyone. Carol here with you today I'm sharing a simple project of gift baskets. I made these for the children in my bible study group for Easter.

"Easter Bunny" Gift Baskets



I made the baskets with Sizzix basket die. Added a punched strip for the handle. For the chipboard label (same Sizzix die), I diecut chipboard and patterned paper and pop it up with foam tape. Will be adding the kids' names on this label.


For the inside of basket, I added some paper strips bought from a local $2 store, Daiso and included a small pack of chocolate eggs.


In the basket, I also included a bookmark for each kid. The ones with pink background are for little girls. This bunny in a pot is diecut from Cottage Cutz. I simply add in some shading with grey color pencil and the eye and nose with color pencils too. Its such a fast and fun gift basket. I really hope the kids will like it.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a fun day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment