Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Colourful Background with Narelle

Hi everyone. Narelle here. Today it's my turn to show you a new technique. So I thought I would share with you how I created the colourful backgrounds on my cards for this months challenge.

Here is a reminder of the cards I made.





I started with a blank piece of whisper white card stock and several mist tubes filled with ink and rubbing alcohol.


All I did was spritz the card stock all over with the misters. It was as simple as that.


You get such a different look each and every time you use this technique.

Once the card stock was dry, I cut it up and mounted them all onto basic black cards.



I then used lots of different stamps and framelits to make them all look different.

I hope you like this technique and try it out real soon.

Thanks for dropping by.
Have a great day.
Cheers,
Narelle

2 comments :