Thursday, November 17, 2016

Beautiful Banner tutorial with Luciana

Hi friends, Luciana here again!
Today I want to show a banner I made to put in my studio.
I was inspired by our beautiful mood board to create a positive and simple message.
I used a chipboard and kraft base to create the banner. And embellished with the colors of the mood board! A and there was not even a bird feather!
It's a simple banner that can be used to decorate your party or home!
Let's start?

1 - Separate a chipboard and kraft board to scratch your flag! 
I make the template for one or more banners.
 2 - Scratch the mold on decorated or solid paper!
 3 - Soak the edges of the banner with white acrylic paint or gesso.
 4 - Apply cheesecloth to the edges of the banner.
 5 - Distressed the paper.

 6 -  Decorate with flowers, write your message, etc.
 Your banner is ready for your party or decorate your home!

 Material used: Prima Flowers Garden Fable Sprout #580803, Coffee Break #578534, 
heavy gesso Finnabair, chipboard banner, fabric lace,
 alphabet stickers, gauze. metal piece.
Thank you all for coming here!
See you soon!
Luciana W
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment