Sunday, November 13, 2016

Distressed background with Dawid

Hi everyone, Dawid here. Today we make page with squish paper backround.

We need two piece of papers and water.


One paper have to be a little smaller then second.


In next step I spray a smaller paper with water, whole surface. I wait a moment, paper must be damp.


I squash wet paper in a ball. I make this step slow and delicate, because paper can rip. The more I crush the paper then more pattern will be visible.


Next I expand a ball...


... and I make a tears in place, which I chosen. I dry all piece of paper.


With tool I distressed a edge of paper.


Later I stick two piece of paper together and added a pattern from stencil.


At last I added other elements and photo.








I hope you like this tutorial. 

Thanks,

Dawid

2 comments :