Friday, November 25, 2016

Layout tutorial with Tracey

Tracey is sadly leaving us due to work commitments. We wish her all the best and look forward to her returning with her awesome creativeness. Thank you Tracey you will be missed xxx

Step by step for November Layout

I decided I would colour my texture paste to match the mood board colours and while I was at it I would sprinkle in some glitter.


I got out a palette and a small amount of texture paste. Put a small amount of the colour acrylic paint and matching glitter.
Mix it all around and put it on my layout over a template.
Repeat for all colour and them let the paste dry.




I must omit the glitter shows up best in the darker colours.


I have used tissue paper, a canvas square for the photo mat and of cause some feathers from the mood board inspiration to dress the page up.


Thank you for looking.
Happy crafting.
Tracey

2 comments :