Saturday, December 17, 2016

Traditional page using Project Life Elements with Narelle

Hi everyone, Narelle here today.

Today I wanted to share with you just how easy it is to create a traditional scrap page using Project Life elements. I showed you the page a few days ago, today I will show you how I created the page.

I started out with the 12"x 12"piece of designer series paper as the background and then added a cut down sheet of whisper white.



Then I stamped a border around the white piece using the stamps that come in the Hello December 2016 Accessory pack.



The photos were then mounted onto real red card stock, the Hello December 2016 cards were chosen  from the card collection, written on and placed on the page. Nothing was stuck down yet, I just placed everything to get the final arrangement I was happy with. This then allowed me to see where the gaps where on the page and allowed me to decide what other elements I needed.

I then placed the dies on the page where I thought they would go  best.



Once I was happy with the placement, I cut out the pieces and then stuck everything down and added some finishing touches.



How did I get those letters so straight? There are a few things you can do. One is stick the bottom of the letters to a ruler and then onto the paper. But I prefer to just draw a line and then rub it out later.




I hope you have learnt some tips and tricks from how I created this page. If you want quick and easy scrap pages, then consider incorporating some Project Life elements.

Here is the finished product again, in case you missed the post it was in.

Project Life with Stampin' Up! - Simply Stamping with Narelle - available here - https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=32500&dbwsdemoid=4008228

Thanks for dropping.
Have a great day.
Cheers,
Narelle

1 comment :