Saturday, April 22, 2017

Putting recycling into your memory planner / Felicity Wilson


Hello Friends, Felicity here today.
Orgainsation and making things beautiful are two things I love.
I find if I have everything written down, my thoughts, plans for the day, I can function a little better.
What I am finding a lot fun with is using 'recycled' materials in my planner.  Not only does it help tell the story, but it gives this planner a lot of meaning.
I have kept this beautiful paper bag, for a while now and was still relucant to keep it, you know, that special project that never comes.. Tee hee.. but now it has my packaging from the seeds I planted in my garden. The seed packet is not that pretty, so popping it away still keeps the page pretty and memory is recorded.
Another thing I love to keep is packaging from some 'treats' that we get when we go shopping. This packet is from the gingrbead that my daughter loves when we get coffee before doing our groceries. All I did was embellish it on the front and add some journaling, otherwise some one looking in my planner would think I am maybe weird keeping a biscuit package! Tee hee


Then I popped a 4 x 6 project life card on the pack. More prettiness uh?


I also like to adhere cards and things in my planner with some washi tape, which allows it be a flap for interaction.
This little card the kids got in the mail with some Easter craft. The picture on it was super cute, so I cute it up to fit in a little 4 x 6 plastic pocket. It acts as a divider as well.



I even popped in my full card from coffees at Maccas. Tee hee. I love keeping this bits and pieces, it adds so much meaning to my memory planner.
I hope this inspires you to start adding in your recycled items from your day into your planners to help tell the story of your day.




 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment :