Saturday, August 5, 2017

Using Copic Markers on Chipboard


Hi ....  it's Bev here today.  I am sharing a great page with lots of chipboards. I love using copic markers on them because it gives you so many colour options to match the papers and accents your using.


For this section I only used one solid colour to copic colour the piece... so easy.



For this piece however I used a few shades of green to give the branch and leaves some depth and texture. Light and darker green, some spots of brown and it starts to look fabulous. 


Then using a signo white gel pen I added some doodles lines to form the viens in the leaves. Do a little or add a lot your choice.... but have fun using copics on chipboards.


It makes a fabulous piece to add to this page with the flowers... and the colouring is perfect. ...looks great with the print coloured papers.

Thanks for stopping by today ... and see you again soon.



2 comments :