Friday, March 23, 2018

A hint of grunge with Trish - Scrapbook Layout

I love the black and white with one other colour.  And although l have been a bit tame with the blue .. l like it with this picture.

My favourite tool would have to be my distressing tool...and very close second is definitely my emery board.  The effect is awesome.


Just add some pressure to the end of the emery board and take as much...or as little of the photographic ink off.

Then its a matter of adding your chosen elements.

I have chosen whipped spackle for a bit of dimension,  some washi and chippy. And some flowers..l am loving these denim flower for a bit of grunge too.



I like how it softens the edges and adds to the texture and feel of the page but also keeps the minimalist feel about it.



Try it for yourself...you may just like it..


No comments :

Post a Comment