Saturday, May 5, 2018

"Moments Captured" sprapbook layout + process video by Louise


Hi Crafters

Louise on the blog today.
Our May moodboard  was quite challenging for me.


So when I can't find inspiration immediately, I like to break it down.
Looking at the moodboard, the first things I thought were colour - orange and yellow or theme fire.
I knew that somewhere in my stash I had these photos of my boys with a fire truck.
So I decided to go with photo inspiration and make a light, bright layout.

"Moments Captured"


I started with white cardstock and added some stamping.
Then I used Colour Blast Shimmer dust to make messy colour on the stamped images.



I raided my stash for some paper layers and focused on colours featured in the photos.


Here is the process video if you'd like to see me create this layout.


I love the final result and I hope I've inspired you to have a go at our moodboard.

Happy Crafting.

Louise xo


No comments :

Post a Comment